top of page


We will always do our best to answer any questions you may have.

Here are some of our most frequent questions. If you need further clarification or customization for an event please contact us directly for a personalized experience.

Do you travel?

Absolutely! While we are based in the Lethbridge, AB area, we are always happy to hit the road. The first 25km of travel are on us; after this, we charge a mileage fee of $0.50/km. 

Can we decorate the bar/trailer to match our event?

Please do! We're happy to work with you to make sure our bar service matches your vision for the event.

Do you provide the alcohol?

No, as we are a pour service that serves alcohol that has been purchased by you. AGLC requires that all alcohol be purchased by the event holder, but we are able to offer a concierge service that will pick up purchased alcohol on your behalf depending on your type of event.

My friend or family member offered to bartend for me to save money. Why should I hire you instead?

We get it! In some situations, having a friend or family member step up to reduce cost is a great option. Here are a few reasons to consider us for the job instead:

  • It can be really hard to cut people off and/or keep control of larger crowds, especially if the guests and the bartender(s) are already known to one another. Our primary focus is to keep your event running as smoothly as we can on our end, and we don't feel awkward encouraging Uncle Ed to switch to water after one too many.

  • We only open alcohol that you provide as it is consumed and ensure we are serving in consistent quantities, so any unopened alcohol can often be returned following the event, meaning you are only paying for as much as is actually consumed. We want you to save money, too!

  • All bartenders on staff are trained, certified, and have years of experience in the service industry, meaning not only can ALL your loved ones experience and enjoy the full event without having to sit behind a bar, but we will also provide a quality experience that leaves everyone will a positive memory of the evening. 

Do I need a permit if I hire you?

AGLC (Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis) requires that a liquor licence is held in the name of the event holder. The type of liquor licence varies slightly depending on the type of event. Outside of this, you do not need a permit to hire us! We are able to help you navigate the licence application process as needed. 

Do you only serve alcohol? What if I have guests who prefer to remain sober?

Though we are best known as a bar service, we are ultimately a pour service and are happy to serve any event, with or without alcohol. We recognize that drinking alcohol is a choice and there are many reasons to abstain. We are able to offer full non-alcoholic service (may include water, lemonades, coffee, tea, mocktails, soft drinks, non-alcoholic specialty drinks, and more), or simply add in some extra non-alcoholic options on top of regular alcohol service. We pride ourselves on being able to discreetly offer mocktails that pass for cocktails for those wishing to remain sober without any pressure or judgement from others.

bottom of page